Code of Conduct
The code is aimed at encouraging and shaping professional behaviour and ethics among
the students. The code, as laid down, is to be strictly observed:
- Behave courteously and politely;
- Respect the teachers, fellow students, staff and visitors to the Institute;
- Be punctual in attending classes and lab sessions;
- Maintain the layout and arrangement of the classroom, computer lab and library;
- Maintain discipline and decorum in the reading study areas, classroom, computer
lab and library;
- Maintain cleanliness in and outside the classrooms;
- Keep voice low while walking through corridors, so that classes in progress are
- Refrain from passing any derogatory and insulting remarks about the Institute and
- Display Identity Card of the Institute while in the premises of the Institute;
- Protect the Institutes' property;
- Park the vehicles only in the parking lot and not wander around the campus;
- Should not smoke, eat betel leaf (Pan or gutka) and / or chew gum inside the premises
of the Institute or in the vicinity.
Following dress code is prescribed for the students:
For Male Students
Dress Pants & Shirt OR Qameez / Kurta and Shalwar with waistcoat.
Slippers (Chappals) are not allowed, However, Sandal / Peshawari chappal is allowed
to students wearing shalwar qameez / kurta.
For Female Students
Should wear shalwar qameez with chaader OR dupattah (scarf).